The Morgridge Commitment
The Morgridge College of Education is dedicated to empowering people to lead positive change in education.
Morgridge is committed to:
- Preparing professionals who can think creatively and lead effectively.
- Strengthening connections to community, national and global partners to discuss, research, and resolve pressing educational issues and priorities.
Morgridge is leading educational innovation by:
- Preparing highly effective leaders who will close the access and achievement gap between low and high income students at the P-20 levels.
- Conducting high quality, relevant research that can guide public policy discussions and changes in practice.
- Preparing professionals who can differentiate and customize education to ensure the success of diverse learners.
- Creating a structure to coordinate community and state efforts in educational reform.