2008 Leaders in Learning Award
The MCE Alumni Relations Committee invites your nominations for the Morgridge College of Education Leaders in Learning Award.Established in 2002, the award was created to acknowledge and celebrate the outstanding contributions our alumni have made to education and their communities.
Nomination criteria are listed below. Candidates should:
- Be alumni or former students of the College (or School) of Education, or the Graduate School of Library and Information Management (GSLIM, the former name for the Library & Information Science Program)
- Demonstrate outstanding professional achievement or success in their fields
- Be recognized for leadership and innovation by colleagues in the field
- Involve themselves in significant community activities or charitable causes either as a professional or volunteer
- Have experience and ability in speaking effectively to diverse audiences
So if you know someone who should be recognized for their work and dedication, please submit a letter of nomination (electronic or paper) by February 15, 2008 to email@example.com or to MCE Alumni Committee, 2450 S. Vine Street, Denver, CO, 80208.