By and for the Faculty of the University of Denver
Vol. XIII No. 3, September 1999
Editor, Joseph Kraus
There are several pending application forms that are now available on the Faculty Senate Website.
Many of the documents can be downloaded as an Adobe .pdf document. (If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can get it from their website at http://www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html.) The ones that available are:
- Faculty Research Fund - Deadline of October 1, 1999.
- Cover Letter - http://www.du.edu/facsen/frfmemo.pdf
- The application form - http://www.du.edu/facsen/frfappl.pdf (All four pages are there, but they are not in the same order as in the original mailing. In other words, ignore the bottom of page four where it says "continued on reverse side".)
- Sabbatical Application form. Please note that the sabbatical application deadline has been extended to October 15, 1999.
- Instructions for working with the document template - http://www.du.edu/facsen/inst.html
- The document template - http://www.du.edu/facsen/app.dot (Use the right mouse button to save the file to your computer.)
- Requirements needed before applying for a sabbatical - http://www.du.edu/facsen/req.pdf
- If you have any questions concerning the sabbatical application, call or email Arthur Best - x4428.
- Internationalization Grant
- To obtain a grant application form, call or email Lisa Biro x4905 at the Office of Internationalization.
The Faculty Senate Executive Committee
Page Updated September 23, 1999
Deborah S. Grealy, Executive Secretary