DU employee discount for Sullivan’s Steakhouse
(Dec. 23, 2014) Sullivan’s Steakhouse has created a winter break special offering for DU faculty and staff that includes $32 three-course lunch, $7 house wines and $14 unlimited mimosas. Please contact Angela Suppa at email@example.com or 303-295-2664 if you would like to enjoy this special offer.
Careers at DU
(Dec. 23, 2014) View the most recently posted positions at the University of Denver; you can view these and all posted positions in the Employee tab of PioneerWeb.
- Sturm College of Law: Admissions Coordinator (internal only, you must log into PioneerWeb to view the posting)
- Morgridge College of Education: Finance and Accounting Contractor
- Office of Graduate Studies: Veteran Services Coordinator
- AHSS Department of Psychology: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- AHSS Department of Languages and Literatures: Lecturer of Japanese
- Department of Languages and Literatures: Lecturer of Chinese
- Daniels College of Business: Executive Director of Career Services
- Alumni Relations: Director of Alumni Chapters
- Butler Institute for Families: Research Assistant II
- Housing and Residential Education: Office Manager
Welcome new HR employees
(Dec. 16, 2014)
Elizabeth Cha, HR generalist, Total Rewards
Elizabeth Cha joined the Total Rewards team this fall. Though she assists in all areas of employee benefits, her primary areas of concentration are benefits enrollment, retirement and tuition waiver.
Greg Giesen, manager of employee development
Greg Giesen joined the Talent Management and Employee Services team in early December. Greg will develop, implement and deliver leadership development programs, provide organizational development interventions and facilitate both individual and group coaching. Greg will also work with existing learning and performance management programs for staff and faculty to ensure ongoing competency development and employee engagement and to further develop our learning community.
New Year’s Resolutions that Stick!
(Dec. 16, 2014) The key to creating impactful New Year’s resolutions for 2015 begins with an honest assessment of 2014. It’s that simple and that difficult. Fortunately, HR has devised the perfect four-step process to help you do both. Simply download (PDF) your complimentary copy of Greg Giesen’s “New Year’s Resolutions That Stick!” workbook. It could be the start of big things for 2015!
Long-Term Care enrollment extended to Dec. 22
(Dec. 16, 2014) The special enrollment period for the University’s new long-term care insurance has been extended to Monday, Dec. 22, 2014. Please note: This is a limited offer and will not be available again under the same terms.
(Dec. 16, 2014) A system called Wingspan will be replacing the current performance management system, SuccessFactors, over the next year. This transition is the result of numerous listening sessions held by HR with employees from around campus. Feedback from those sessions was critical in the design and application specifications with this new system.
Based on the feedback obtained from the DU community, the new system will be more user-friendly, streamlined and focused on work performance outcomes rather than job duties. The first phase of implementation will bring the ability to create and cascade goals for your team and yourself.
More information will be coming soon, but look to be able to identify and record goals in the new system in January. Training will be provided early in the year. A few divisions with off-cycle performance schedules will use SuccessFactors through this plan year and transition to Wingspan in the summer 2015.
Careers at DU
(Dec. 9, 2014) View the most recently posted positions at the University of Denver; you can view these and all posted positions in the Employee tab of PioneerWeb.
- University Libraries: Library Assistant III (internal only, you must log into PioneerWeb to view the posting)
- Graduate School of Profession Psychology: Temporary Admissions Coordinator
- Division of Natural Sciences and Mathematics: Mathematics Lecturer/Post-doc
- Division of Campus Safety: Parking Enforcement Officer
- Daniels College of Business: Assistant/Associate Professor in the School of Accountancy
- Daniels College of Business: Assistant/Associate Clinical Professor in the School of Accountancy
Kaiser pharmacy system upgrade
(Dec. 2, 2014) Kaiser Permanente of Colorado recently upgraded its pharmacy system; you may be receiving a letter regarding the transition period. Some Kaiser members may have encountered longer than anticipated wait times and/or a delayed delivery of a mail order prescription. In apology for the frustration and inconvenience that you may have experienced, members who accessed the pharmacy between Sept. 1- Oct. 20 are receiving a letter and a $5 gift card. Kaiser is now two months into the installation of their new system and is seeing improvements. Additionally, they have added many new pharmacy employees and expect service to return to normal levels in the near future.
Careers at DU
(Nov. 25, 2014) We are now including the most recently posted positions at the University of Denver in DU Digest; you can view these and all posted positions in the Employee tab of PioneerWeb.
- Health and Counseling Center: Health Care Clerical Specialist
- Health and Counseling Center: Health Educator/High Risk Prevention Specialist
- Office of the Controller: Senior Financial Analyst
- Morgridge College of Education: Marketing Specialist
- University Libraries: Systems Programmer I (Internal only, you must log into PioneerWeb to view the posting)
- Sturm College of Law: Faculty Support Specialist (Internal only, you must log into PioneerWeb to view the posting)
DU employee discount for Los Lobos: Disconnected
Saturday, Nov. 29, 7:30 p.m. – Boettcher Concert Hall, Denver Performing Arts Complex
(Nov. 25, 2014) Join the Colorado Symphony after the Thanksgiving holiday for a special concert experience in downtown Denver! Fusing rock, country, folk, R&B, blues and traditional Mexican sounds for 40 years, Los Lobos have emerged from their self-ascribed status as the “soundtrack of the barrio” to become household names. True to form, the rockers are returning to their roots to perform an intimate, career-spanning acoustic set that sheds new light on old favorites. Purchase $25 tickets using promo code DU20.
Careers at DU
(Nov. 18, 2014) We are now including the most recently posted positions at the University of Denver in DU Digest; you can view these and all posted positions in the Employee tab of PioneerWeb.
- Strategic Issues Program: Assistant to the Director
- Psychology, Project STAR: Research Coordinator
- Institutional Research: Research Analyst
- The Publishing Institute: Program Administrator
- Mathematics: Lecturer
- English Language Center: Adjunct Teacher
- Enrollment: International Application Coordinator
- Controller’s Office: Accountant
- Office of the Registrar: Customer Service Associate
Special enrollment opportunity: New Long-Term Care insurance program
(Nov. 11, 2014) The University has a new benefit offering – Long-Term Care insurance. We will have a special enrollment opportunity from Nov. 1-Dec. 12, 2014; informational meetings will be held beginning Tuesday, Nov. 18.
CAREERS AT DU
(Nov. 11, 2014) We are now including the most recently posted positions at the University of Denver, in DU Digest; you can view these and all posted positions in the Employee tab of PioneerWeb.
Office of Graduate Studies
Careers at DU
(Nov. 4, 2014) We are now including the most recently posted positions at the University of Denver, in DU Digest; you can view these and all posted positions in the Employee tab of PioneerWeb.
- Customer Service Manager - Front Line Operations
- Customer Service Manager - Aquatics
- Assistant Director of Compliance
- Employee Relations and Services Consultant
- Performance & Development Manager
- Investigator - Office of Equal Opportunity
- Director of Parent & Family Giving
- Program Coordinator - Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Security and Diplomacy
- Internship and Data Management Specialist – Korbel
- Special Projects Coordinator - Reiman School of Finance