Title IX coordinator announced
(April 28, 2015) Jean McAllister will join the University as our Title IX coordinator. Jean will report to Kathryne Grove, EEO director, and will begin her work at DU effective June 1, 2015.
(April 28, 2015) Check out all the open positions at the University via the Employee tab of PioneerWeb (select “DU Career Opportunities” under the Performance and Career Development section on the left side). New this week:
- Center for Advocacy, Prevention, and Empowerment Advocate – Health and Counseling Center
- Event Technology Assistant – University Libraries
- Assistant Director, Employer Relations - Career Center
- Administrative Assistant - Disability Services Program
- Diversity Recruitment and Retention Leader – Human Resources
Performance Documentation: The good, the bad and the ugly
Tuesday, April 28, 1-2:30 p.m. – Margery Reed Hall, room 019
All supervisors and managers in need of a tune-up on documenting performance are encouraged to attend this session. Sign up on PioneerWeb (Employee tab, Training: Management and Supervisory).
Fridays@Noon Lunch and Learn: Causes & Solutions to Team Dysfunction
Friday, May 1, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – Margery Reed Hall, room 203
Join us for the next Fridays@Noon Lunch & Learn session as Greg Giesen discusses the causes and solutions to team dysfunction. Sign up on PioneerWeb (Employee tab, Training: Professional Development) and bring your lunch.
Calling all mentors!
(April 14, 2015) If you are interested in becoming a mentor for DU staff or faculty, your time has come. Step one is to watch an introduction video and fill out the mentor application form. The mentor program is planned to begin June 1, 2015.
Welcome new hires!
(April 14, 2015) See who joined the University in the monthly new hire report.
(April 14, 2015) Check out the most recently posted positions at the University via the Employee tab of PioneerWeb (under Performance and Career Development).
- Adjunct Professor, Psychology – Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Financial Analyst – Business Services
- Senior Program Associate – Butler Institute for Families, Graduate School of Social Work
- Assistant Director – Center for Professional Development
- Executive Assistant to the Chancellor – Office of the Chancellor
- Accounting Technician – Office of the Dean, Daniels College of Business
- Career Services Coordinator, Undergraduate Programs – Daniels College of Business
- Senior Director of Development – Daniels College of Business
- Teaching Assistant or Associate Professor, Finance – Daniels College of Business
- Associate Teacher, Young Preschool Classroom – Fisher Early Learning Center
- Master Teacher, Infant Transition Classroom – Fisher Early Learning Center
- Web Developer – Marketing and Communications
- Classroom Technology Technician – Morgridge College of Education
- Finance & Human Resources Coordinator – Morgridge College of Education
- Adjunct Professor, Physics & Astronomy – Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Teaching Assistant Professor, Chemistry – Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Event Coordinator – Newman Center for the Performing Arts
- Director or Assistant Dean of Student Affairs – Sturm College of Law
- Assistant Director of Stewardship – University Advancement
- Student Recruitment and Enrollment Specialist – University College
Professional development class: True Colors Personality Styles
Wednesday, April 15, 9-10:30 a.m. – Nagel Hall, room 102
Find out why Greg Giesen recommends this personality style profile over the others. Hurry, most of the seats are taken! Learn more, then sign up on PioneerWeb (Employee tab, Training: Professional and Career Development).
Fridays@Noon: University Chaplain
Friday, April 17, 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – Margery Reed Hall, room 203
Join us for the next Fridays@Noon Lunch & Learn as we talk with Chaplain Gary Brower about all of the services and programs he offers the DU community, including his popular upcoming program, Appreciative Living Circles. Sign up on PioneerWeb, Employee tab, Training: Professional and Career Development.
Spring and summer professional development classes
(April 7, 2015) Spring and summer professional development classes are now available for sign-up, starting with True Colors Personality Styleson Wednesday, April 15.
See all spring and summer classes.
(April 7, 2015) Check out the most recently posted positions at the University via the Employee tab of PioneerWeb (under Performance and Career Development).
- Assistant Professor, Political Science – Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences
- Administrative Assistant at Westwood – Bridge Project
- Speech Language Pathologist – Fisher Early Learning Center
- Accounting Administrative Assistant – Highlands Ranch Golf Club
- Lead Line Cook – Highlands Ranch Golf Club
- Server/Bartender/Beverage Cart – Highlands Ranch Golf Club
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Mathematics – Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Assistant Director, Finance Lead – Shared Services (internal only: view the posting via the Employee tab in PioneerWeb, under Performance and Career Development)
Featured DU employee discount: Rodeo All-Star Weekend
(April 7, 2015) University of Denver employees can enjoy a group discount to the 2015 Rodeo All-Star Weekend. Use promo code RAS1 to purchase tickets online and save up to $5 per ticket and $3.50 in service charges.