All DU Digest announcements must be submitted by Friday at noon for inclusion in the following week's DU Digest email.
How to submit
Submit electronically through one of these mechanisms:
- Email Katie Watt, Internal Communications Specialist – email@example.com
- Via the DU Event Series event submission form
- Note: To be eligible for posting on the Event Series page, your event must be open to the public, include a lecture, presentation, or panel discussion by experts in a particular field, and be focused around an educational/academic topic (not a purely social or networking event).
You will be notified of receipt of your submission and the DU Digest issue date it will appear.
The Marketing & Communications team reserves the right to edit all submissions for content, AP style, grammar, punctuation, format and adherence to University of Denver branding and style guidelines. Notices which have undergone a major edit will be sent back to you for approval before posting.
News Submissions Criteria
News submissions will be selected for inclusion on the basis of overall interest to internal employee audiences, appropriateness of the medium and timeline.
Event Submissions Criteria
Events must meet the following criteria to be considered for inclusion in DU Digest:
- Events must be open to faculty and staff for free or at a low cost.
- Events located on campus will take preference over off-campus events.
- Events must be of particular interest to the majority of faculty and staff.
Event announcements will be posted starting two weeks prior to the event with the exception of events with RSVP deadlines, events that have a sell-out risk, and major University-wide events.
Questions?Contact Katie Watt, Internal Communications Specialist