In this update:
- Summer Aid Application Available April 1st
- When to Expect Your 2014-15 Award Letter
- Celebrate National Student Employment Appreciation Week
- Upcoming Important Dates
Summer Aid Application Available April 1st
Are you planning to take classes during the summer semester and need financial aid? If so, you will need to submit a summer aid application through webCentral. This application will be available on April 1st, and is required for anyone who wishes to receive federal aid—including loans—for the summer term. You'll receive an email from our office when you can log on and submit the application.
Learn more about the application process and your eligibility for both institutional and federal aid on our website.
When to Expect Your 2014-15 Award Letter
Wondering when you'll receive your financial aid award letter for the 2014-15 school year? Have you already applied? Remember the priority deadline to apply for aid is March 15th!
Be sure you have also completed all of your financial aid requirements by logging into webCentral. Just go to the Law Student tab and review the "Financial Aid Requirements" box. Anything with a red flag next to it is still outstanding and must be submitted before we can create an award package for you.
We will start sending award letter notifications via email to current students who have completed all application requirements in late May. These emails will be sent to your preferred address. Verify that you have the correct email address on file by going to the Law Student tab of webCentral and clicking on "Set Your Preferred Email Address."
Celebrate National Student Employment Appreciation Week
Celebrate National Student Employment Appreciation Week with us at DU's 2nd Annual Coffee Break! Join us on Wednesday, April 16th beginning at 8:30 a.m. on the Driscoll Lawn for free Duffey rolls and coffee (in a new travel mug!). Since we are celebrating all student employees and supervisors, this event is open to the entire campus community. Coffee and Duffey rolls are first come, first served - so stop by early! And a big THANK YOU to all student employees for everything you do for DU!
Upcoming Important Dates
- Saturday, March 15th: Priority deadline to apply for financial aid for the 2014-15 academic year
- March 17th-22nd: Spring break
- Tuesday, April 1st: Summer aid application is available in webCentral
- Tuesday, April 1st: Priority registration begins for summer semester
- Monday, April 7th: Priority registration begins for 2014 fall semester
- Wednesday, April 16th: Student Employee Appreciation Coffee Break on Driscoll Lawn (beginning 8:30 a.m.)
- Friday, May 9th: Priority deadline to apply for summer aid