Have we requested additional information from you? If so, you may submit your documents to our office through one of four ways:
- Upload through webCentral (most secure - recommended)
- Fax to 303-871-2341
- Email with attachments to email@example.com
- Mail to 2197 S. University Blvd., Denver, CO 80208-9403
Regardless of the method used, please allow up to two business days for your account to reflect submitted documents.
How to Upload Documents in webCentral
Important Notes About Uploading Documents:
Steps to Upload a Requested Document:
- Log into
If this is your first time logging in, your passcode will be your 6-digit birthday in the MMDDYY format.
- Go to your Student tab.
- Click on the "View Requirements/Upload Documents" link in the Financial Aid
- Choose the correct aid year from the drop-down menu on the next page.
- Click on the "Upload" link to the right of the requirement you want to upload a document for:
- Click "Choose File" (or "Browse" if you are using Internet Explorer), browse to the document you wish to upload, and click "Open."
- After choosing your document, click the "Upload" button.
- When you have finished adding documents for that particular requirement, click "Submit."
- Once you have uploaded your document, the status of your requirement will change to "Uploaded - Pending Review by Financial Aid." It will stay in this status until a Financial Aid staff member has reviewed your document for accuracy (typically 1-2 business days). If you need to add an additional document for that requirement--or need to delete something you just uploaded--click on the "Add/Delete Document" link and follow the instructions.
If your documents are incorrect or incomplete, a Financial Aid staff member will contact you. Please allow up to two business days for your account to reflect submitted documents.