Would you like help completing the CSS PROFILE application for financial aid? Attend one of our upcoming workshops!
Who should attend?
Prospective or current University of Denver students who have not yet completed the CSS PROFILE. (Feel free to bring your parent(s), if you wish.)
Why should I attend?
Attendees will receive assistance from our financial aid advisors in completing the CSS PROFILE, an important part of the financial aid application process.
When is it?
We have three options:
- Saturday, October 22, 2016 from 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 from 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 from 5:00pm - 8:00pm
You'll choose a one-hour time slot during the registration process.
How long will it take?
It typically takes about an hour to complete the CSS PROFILE.
Where is it?
University of Denver campus, Sturm Hall, Room 353
What should I bring?
- All available federal tax and income documents from 2015 for parents and students
- Records of untaxed income and benefits for 2015 for parents and students
- Records of savings, stocks, bonds, trusts and other investments for parents and students
- Records of business and farm assets
- Records of TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) and/or SSI (Supplemental Security Income) for 2015
- Records of Veteran's Benefits for 2015
- Current mortgage information
- Existing College Board account log in credentials, if applicable
- Noncustodial parent email address, if applicable
Is there a cost?
Yes. There is a $25 fee to complete the CSS PROFILE, which must be paid at the time the application is submitted. Please bring a valid debit or credit card with you to the workshop. (Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver. Additional information about fee waivers can be found on the College Board website.)
How do I register?
You can register online. After registration, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provide, which will include parking information.
If you have any questions about the workshop, please contact us. We hope to see you there!