Tuition PolicyScreening Process and PermissionPick Up AuthorizationDentist FormGeneral Health FormMedical Emergency AuthorizationEmergency Card FormParent Resources
These forms must be returned to the front desk by June 1st, or your child will not be able to begin school on June 5.
- Student Emergency Information Form
- Pick Up Authorization
- Medical Emergency Authorization
- Dentist Form
- General Health Appraisal Form/Certificate of Immunization (These forms must be completed and turned in each time your child has a well-child doctor's visit and/or updated immunizations.)
- Screening Process (This document does NOT need to be printed.)
- Tuition Policy (This document does NOT need to be printed.)
- Fisher Policies (This document does NOT need to be printed.)
- Fisher Policies Signature Page (Please read the associated policies, print and sign this page to return with your enrollment paperwork.