The Office of Donor Relations & Stewardship (DR&S) serves as the centralized best practice resource for the University of Denver. We are dedicated to sustaining and nurturing lifelong relationships with the university's donors while providing accurate and timely information pertaining to the investment, use and impact of their gifts. The office was established to cultivate, engage and recognize our donors through stewardship programs and events.
- Timely and meaningful gift acknowledgment
- Strategic and impactful communication
- Personalized annual endowment reports
- Accurate and appropriate donor recognition
- Learn more about our lifetime giving societies
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Shelby Glenn, Executive Director of External Relations at 303.871.2699 or DonorRelations@du.edu.