The Senior Class Gift this year will be a 2 square feet paver featuring a design by you! This is your chance to leave your mark on campus! Don't miss out on this unique opportunity. Design an image that represents the Class of 2016!
How to Enter:
• Entries must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your design directly to the Alumni Relations office at the Leo Block Alumni Center. Include your name and Pioneer ID#.
• Student must have applied to graduate during academic year 2015-16.
• Be creative: designs should represent the 2016 senior class spirit and DU traditions. Display how this place is as special and unique as its students.
• Designs must include an unaltered University of Denver shield - which can be found here: http://www.du.edu/marcomm/brandguidelines/logofiles.html
• Designs can include text and images.
• Designs must be original and may not contain copyrighted images or slogans.
• The design must fit onto a granite paver that will be approximately 2 square feet.
• There is no limit to the number of submission entries per student.
• University of Denver diploma frame
For more information, email email@example.com or call Chuyen Huynh at 303.871.4306.
*All submissions become the property of the University of Denver and will not be returned. Furthermore, should the contestants' design be selected as the winner, the contestant assigns all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the design to the University of Denver. All entries will have the University of Denver shield and Senior Class Campaign participation percentage included.