Thank you for your interest in the University of Denver's Graduate School of Professional Psychology (GSPP). We are proud to offer the following unique professional psychology graduate programs:
- PsyD - Doctor of Psychology
- MA - Forensic Psychology
- MA - International Disaster Psychology (Accepting applications until the class is full)
- MA - Sport and Performance Psychology
- MA - Sport Coaching (online)
Once admitted to one of our five degree-granting programs (above), GSPP students may opt to specialize in areas such as Latino Psychology and Military Psychology. PsyD students may also complete an Oncology Psychology sequence.
All GSPP programs blend clinical training with specializations that allow students to apply their skills through field placements in the Denver metro area. The University of Denver campus is located just minutes from downtown Denver, an ideal location for training opportunities with many local agencies and organizations including hospitals, mental health centers, schools, universities, youth centers, and private health care facilities.
Want to learn more?
Please join us for an upcoming information session or contact us anytime to learn more about our programs: email@example.com or 303-871-2908. We look forward to hearing from you.
Want to stay connected? Check out our social media pages and join our mailing list to get up-to-date information about our programs and the admission process.
Ready to apply for admission? Here's how to get started:
- Visit each program's admissions page for full application details.
- Submit your online application
- Questions about applying to GSPP? Check our FAQ.
- If you have further questions or concerns, reach out to Julie Schellman, Director of Admissions & Recruitment, for guidance.
We are committed to providing the assistance you need in making decisions about your graduate education and look forward to guiding you throughout your application process. Please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone: (303) 871-2908