- PsyD - Doctor of Psychology
- MA - Forensic Psychology
- MA - International Disaster Psychology
- MA - Sport and Performance Psychology
All GSPP programs blend clinical training with specializations that allow students to apply their skills through field placements in the Denver metro area. The University of Denver campus is located just minutes from downtown Denver, an ideal location for training opportunities with many local agencies and organizations including hospitals, mental health centers, schools, universities, youth centers, and private health care facilities.
Ready to apply for admission? Here's how to get started:
- Visit each program's admissions page for full application details.
- Questions about applying to GSPP? Check our FAQ.
- If you have further questions or concerns, reach out to Julie Schellman, Director of Admissions & Recruitment, for guidance.
We are committed to providing the assistance you need in making decisions about your graduate education and look forward to guiding you throughout your application process. Please do not hesitate to contact us by email or phone: (303) 871-2908