GSPP Alumni Services
Stay connected to GSPP & our network of over 1,800 alumni.
We are here to help you:
- obtain records needed for licensure (complete the licensure request form HERE)
- share your news with the community
- find ways to stay involved on campus
- learn about upcoming events
- make connections to help you in your career
GSPP hosts Continuing Education events, cocktail receptions, philanthropy drives, improv comedy, poster sessions, and other activities throughout the year. Our professional development events have proved to be valuable networking opportunities—faculty members are eager to connect students and alumni with area professionals. Check out our calendar for details about upcoming events!
Join our Alumni Mailing List
Join our alumni mailing list to receive quarterly alumni newsletters, learn about alumni discounts at CE events, and stay updated on community achievements.
Follow Along on Social Media
To learn more about any of these opportunities, contact GSPP's Director of External Relations, Lindsay Anderson, at 303-871-2261 or Lindsay.Anderson@du.edu.