GSPP Exclusively Affiliated Consortium (APA accredited)
The University of Denver Graduate School of Professional Psychology (GSPP) Psychology Internship Consortium is an exclusively affiliated internship program and as such, only accepts applications from DU-GSPP students.
We are APA accredited, APPIC members, and participate in the national internship matching process through APPIC and NMS.
The DU GSPP Internship Consortium is accredited by the American Psychological Association
Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation
American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242
(T) 202-336-5979 (F) 202-336-5978
We anticipate the following 2012-2013 internship positions:
The Consortium will accept 12 interns for 2012-2013.
- Kaiser Permanente: 2 full-time positions (can be adult and/or child)
- Mental Health Center of Denver (MHCD): 2 full-time positions (1 adult, 1 child track)
- Nicoletti-Flater Associates: 1 full-time position
- Regis University Office of Counseling and Personal Development: 1 full-time position
- Treatment and Evaluation Services: 1 full-time position
- University of Denver Health and Counseling Center: 4 full-time positions
- Denver Children's Home: 1 full time position
In order to apply, please download the following:
- Intern Selection Handbook
Please also utilize the Resources link on the left side of your screen.
Complete applications require the following documents:
- Completion of the APPIC Application for Psychology Internship (AAPI)
- A copy of a psychological report (with confidential identifying information deleted)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (more letters are fine)
The deadline for application consideration is:
November 12, 2012.
We especially encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
Internship Training Director
Jennifer A. Erickson Cornish, Ph.D. ABPP
2460 S. Vine St.
Denver, CO 80208
Disclaimer: The information below pertains to the academic programs at DU-GSPP, not the DU-GSPP Internship Consortium.