PsyD Application Checklist
Use this checklist to make sure you are submitting a complete PsyD application by the application deadline. The following steps will complete your application. Remember, you will be completing the online application and uploading your supplemental documents.
Please mail your official, sealed transcript(s) to this address:
University of Denver
Office of Graduate Studies
Mary Reed Bldg., Room 5
2199 S. University Blvd.
Denver, CO 80208-4802
NOTE: International students are also required to submit documentation to the International Student Office.
PsyD Application and Supplement Document Checklist
Application Deadline: December 4, 2012
- Complete and submit the online application. (The University of Denver major is Professional/Clinical Psychology (PsyD), there is NO concentration code.)
- Pay your $65.00 application fee online via credit card.
- You will upload your GSPP essay responses to your online application.
- You will create and submit email invitations to send to your referees requesting their letters of recommendation through your online application. For all GSPP programs, three letters of recommendation are required.
- You will upload your resume and any other documents to your online application.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Be sure your name is on ALL your supplemental materials prior to uploading them.
- Take the GRE General Battery and submit your scores to the University of Denver - School Code: 4842, Clinical Psychology code: 2001. The GRE psychology subject test is optional for PsyD applicants.
- TOEFL/IELTS Requirement (required of all graduate applicants whose native language is not English, regardless of citizenship status): 550 pBT; 80 iBT; or 6.0 IELTS
- Submit ONE (1) copy of ALL your official transcript(s) and have them sent directly to the address above. NOTE: Do NOT wait for final transcripts with your degree posted if you are still in school. We realize you have courses in progress during the application process. If you are offered admission, you will have to provide final transcripts prior to matriculation.
*Electronic Transcripts: The University of Denver is now accepting electronic transcripts ONLYfrom these third-party agencies: Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS), Docufide/Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, and Scrip-Safe. Electronic transcripts from the parties listed above can be sent directly to email@example.com. All other transcripts must be sent in via mail to the address above.