Use this checklist to make sure you are submitting a complete MAIDP application by the application deadline. Please call 303-871-2908 with any questions.
NOTE: International students are also required to submit documentation to the International Student Office.
MAIDP Application & Supplemental Document Checklist
Application Deadline: Applications for 2014-2015 will continue to be accepted and reviewed until the class is full.
NOTE: Be sure your name is on all supplemental materials prior to uploading.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Pay your $65.00 application fee online via credit card.
- Upload your GSPP essay responses to your online application.
- Create and submit email invitations to send to your referees requesting their letters of recommendation through the online application system. For all GSPP programs, two letters of recommendation are required, three are STRONGLY recommended.
- Upload your resume and any other documents to your online application.
- Take the GRE General Battery and submit your scores to the University of Denver - School Code: 4842. The GRE psychology subject test is optional for MAFP applicants.
- TOEFL/IELTS Requirement (required of all graduate applicants whose native language is not English, regardless of citizenship status): 550 pBT; 80 iBT; or 6.0 IELTS
- Submit ONE (1) copy of ALL official transcript(s) directly to the address below. (Do not wait for final transcripts if you are still in school. We realize you have courses in progress during the application process. If you are offered admission, you will provide final transcripts prior to matriculation.)
Please mail your official, sealed transcript(s) to:
University of Denver
Office of Graduate Studies
Mary Reed Bldg., Room 5
2199 S. University Blvd.
Denver, CO 80208-4802
The University of Denver is now accepting electronic transcripts ONLY from these third-party agencies: Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS), Docufide/Parchment, National Student Clearinghouse, and Scrip-Safe. Electronic transcripts from the parties listed above can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. All other transcripts must be mailed to the address above.