Center for Out-Of-Court Divorce
The Center for Out-Of-Court Divorce (formerly Resource Center for Separating and Divorcing Families) launched in September 2013 as an interdisciplinary collaboration between The Graduate School of Professional Psychology (GSPP), The Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW), Sturm College of Law, and other community partners. The Center provides comprehensive legal dispute resolution, therapeutic services, and financial planning to separating and divorcing families, all under one roof— a first of its kind model.
PsyD students provide diagnostic and therapeutic services for parents and children at the Center. In collaboration with social work and law students, PsyD students gain experience:
- conducting intake assessments
- making service recommendations
- conducting support groups
- conducting individual counseling for adults and children
- screening families for domestic violence
- conducting family counseling
- providing co-parenting consultation and counseling
- providing psychological testing services when requested by families
Visit The Center for Out-Of-Court Divorce website for further details about the Center (including testimonials and intake forms).
4201 E. Yale Avenue
Denver, CO 80222