Skip navigation

Student Life

Health & Counseling Center

About Us


Undergraduate Students

  • All students enrolled for academic credit (full- or part-time, undergraduate, graduate) may use the University of Denver Health and Counseling Center (HCC).
  • Students' spouses are also welcome for general medical care.
  • University faculty and staff are welcome for:
    • travel-related immunizations
    • health information
    • other immunizations, including flu vaccine
    • EAP (Employee Assistance Program) services through the Counseling Center

All undergraduate students MUST pay the HCC fee.

Graduate Students

Graduate students may elect to waive the fee, however this is not encouraged. The HCC fee can help reduce out-of-pocket medical expenses and provides convenient access to comprehensive medical care right on campus.

Graduate students and their spouses who have not paid the HCC fee are always welcome on a fee-for-service basis.