Hours of operation
The University of Denver Health and Counseling Center (HCC) is open year-round.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The HCC closes when the University shuts down (snow days, holidays, etc).
Schedule an Appointment
- Same-day appointments only for most medical appointments
- Schedule appointments online using MyHealth for most medical appointments
- You can also call 303-871-2205 to schedule
- Counseling intakes and assessments, call 303-871-2205
- Must be scheduled in advance
- Call 303-871-2205 to schedule in advance for:
- Annual gynecological exams
- Complete physical exams
- Specialist appointments
|For after hours medical problems||303-871-2205 and follow the instructions|
|For after hours mental health problems||303-871-3000 and ask to speak with the counselor on call|
2240 E Buchtel Blvd
Denver, CO 80210
For life-threatening emergencies, dial 911 or call campus safety at 303-871-3000.
How To Find Us
The Health and Counseling Center is located in the Ritchie Center, 3rd Floor, north side (on Buchtel Boulevard facing I-25).
NOTE: Use the elevator or stairs on the NORTH end of the building to access our offices.
By Public Transportation
- Light Rail – Disembark the E, F, or H line of the RTD Light Rail at the University of Denver station.
- Bus – Disembark the 24 Bus (University Blvd) at Buchtel Blvd (University of Denver station).
We are across the street and one block east of the station.
We have reserved parking in front of the Ritchie Center for our patients/clients. The spaces are located in the small parking lot just west of the circular drive in front of the Ritchie Center facing Buchtel Boulevard. You do not need a specific parking permit to use these reserved spaces. Please make sure to sign-in your vehicle at the front desk of the Health and Counseling Center.