If you or someone you know is a victim of sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking, or sexual harassment, it is important to get help as soon as possible. There are many university and community resources available and many are confidential.
If you're not sure what to do or who to contact, we're here to help. Contact CAPE, the Center for Advocacy, Prevention and Empowerment, at 303-871-3853 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If there is an emergency or if you are in danger, call 911 immediately.
Confidential university resources
- DU CAPE Coordinator: 303-871-3853
- DU Counselor on Call (after-hours): 303-871-2205
- DU Health and Counseling Center: 303-871-2205
- The University Chaplain, Gary S. Brower: 303-871-4488
University Reporting options (not confidential)
- DU Campus Safety (emergency): 303-871-3000
- DU Campus Safety (non-emergency): 303-871-2334
- DU Title IX Coordinator: 303-871-7016 & Title IX website
- DU Pioneers CARE: 303-871- 4724 & Pioneers CARE website
Confidential community resources
- The Blue Bench (formerly known as the Rape Assistance & Awareness
Program (RAAP)): 303-322-7273 & The Blue Bench website
- 24/7 sexual assault hotline, along with SANE forensic exam accompaniment, individual/group therapy, case management, and prevention/education programming
- Survivors Organizing for Liberation (SOL): 888-557-4441 & SOL website
- 24/7 LGBTQ resource
- Safehouse Denver: 303-318-9989 & Safehouse website
- 24/7 relationship violence hotline, along with shelter services, case management, & individual/group counseling options
Community reporting options (not confidential)
- 911 (Emergency)
- 720-913-1300 (Non-Emergency)