Employee Assistance Program
- All University of Denver employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- University employees can attend up to six counseling visits each fiscal year at the HCC: the initial consultation + 5 sessions.
- All individual EAP visits are a covered benefit for University employees and are available at no additional fee.
- University employees are eligible to join counseling groups at a cost of $15 per session. Please see our group page for information about what groups are currently being offered.
- University employees may also elect to use their counseling benefit to conduct couples counseling.
- Please call the Health and Counseling Center at 303-871-2205.