We believe in a non-judgmental & supportive approach using evidence-based practices proven to work. When you're ready to quit, the right treatment can make quitting easier than you'd expect.
Services at the Health and Counseling Center include:
Medical Consultations for Prescriptions
Referrals for prescription medication are available for students. Employees are encouraged to work with their primary care providers in the community.
Online Cessation Resources
- FixNixer Free, personalized online and text messaging quitting service.
- Colorado Quitline - 1.800.QUIT.NOW Connect with a "Quitting Coach" and other great resources.
- Become an Ex Re-learn life without cigarettes using this online resource tool.
- The Cigarette is Dead Resources and information for students in Colorado.
- Get-Quit A quit plan for people using Chantix medication to quit.
- Kaiser Permanente Resources and information for adults.
- American Cancer Society Resources and information for adults.
- Nicotine Anonymous 12-steps adapted from Alcoholic-Anonymous to help you to a nicotine-free life.
- My Last Dip Web-based tool for young adults to quit smokeless tobacco.