August and September deadlines are fast approaching. Now is the time to get your immunization records to the Health and Counseling Center and to enroll in DU's Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP), Dental Insurance and Health and Counseling Fee (HCF) programs.
Find out more about these requirements and how to meet them before the deadlines by clicking here:
- Immunization Requirements
- Health and Counseling Fee (HCF)
- DU Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP)
- Dental Insurance
Back to School Health Tips
Welcome Back, Pios!
To do your best, you have to feel your best! Keeping yourself healthy is a key strategy for a successful year. Here are some things to consider:
- Set aside time to eat, sleep, and exercise.
- Identify healthy strategies for coping with stress.
- If you choose to use alcohol or other drugs, make certain that your substance use isn’t getting in the way of academics or other important goals.
- Ask for help when you need it.
The doctors, counselors, and other health professionals at the HCC are all here to help you stay healthy and well – so that you can make the most of your college experience!