The DU HCC is closed for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
We will be closed until Monday 12/1/14 8 am for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
If you are having a life threatening emergency, dial 911.
For non-life threatening medical and mental health care, call the HCC main number, 303-871-2205.
If you are treated at a hospital or urgent care clinic, you will be charged for treatment. Please be aware of your health insurance benefits.
To schedule your appointment online, check most lab results, refill prescriptions or send your provider a secure message, please visit du.edu/hcc and click on the MyHealth Portal in the Quick Links section.
Cover that Cough!
Stop the spread of germs that can make you and others sick!
Influenza (flu) and other serious respiratory illnesses like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), whooping cough, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) are spread by cough, sneezing, or unclean hands.
To help stop the spread of germs,
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Put your used tissue in the waste basket.
- If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. •You may be asked to put on a facemask to protect others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.