Don’t let the flu happen to you!
Every year, DU students miss out on class and key social events while suffering from the flu – but this doesn’t have to happen to you! The HCC is hosting flu clinics throughout the quarter to provide students with quick, convenient, and FREE flu shots.
The Flu shot may save you $1,400! Student who get the flu miss an average of five days of class. That's a lot of tuition - and knowledge!
FREE Flu shots still available! Visit the DU HCC during regular clinic hours.p>
Cover that Cough!
Stop the spread of germs that can make you and others sick!
Influenza (flu) and other serious respiratory illnesses like respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), whooping cough, and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) are spread by cough, sneezing, or unclean hands.
To help stop the spread of germs,
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Put your used tissue in the waste basket.
- If you don't have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands. •You may be asked to put on a facemask to protect others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.