If you’re looking for the perfect location for your next golf tournament, look no further than Highlands Ranch Golf Club! Our course is ideal for golfers of all abilities, and tournaments can be customized to meet your individual event needs.
From the initial planning stages through the day of your event, our staff will help make your tournament a memorable event. We have more than 30 years of combined tournament experience and will provide assistance with tournament formats, contests, rules and scoring.
Tournament packages are available during the following times:
- anytime Monday - Friday
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- tee-time start: any time
- shotgun start: after 1 p.m.
Tournament packages include:
- green fees and cart fees
- practice range balls
- $5/player merchandise credit
- bottled water and on-course hydration stations
- $5,000 hole-in-one contest insurance (for events with 60 or more players)
- registration and awards table staging
- professional rules sheet
- personalized scorecards
- personalized cart signs
- alpha/pairings lists
- professional scoreboards and scoring
- display area for silent auction items
- proximity markers for long drive, etc.
- sponsor sign and banner placement
- beverage cart service
To check availability or discuss your tournament needs, please contact our Membership & Tournament Director, Rusan Schulz, at 303-471-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.