Applying for Housing
Current students who want to live in the apartments next year should sign up through the room selection process which starts in winter quarter and concludes during the spring quarter each year. Please note space is limited; therefore, any housing applications received after the room selection process will be considered on a first-come first-serve basis for a wait list.
For new students, once you decide to attend the University of Denver, you'll need to apply for a housing assignment. The deadline to apply for housing is May 1st. To apply for housing, you'll need to log into PioneerWeb. You should have received your user ID and password for PioneerWeb from the academic department you applied to. If you haven't received your user ID and password, or you can't remember them, please contact your academic department.
To apply for housing:
- Go to PioneerWeb
- Enter your username and password
- Click on the MyWeb tab
- Click on the "Student & Financial Aid" tab
- Click on "Housing"
- Click on "Update Housing Preferences/check assignment"
- You will then be able to fill out the application, and then send in your deposit.
Viewing your room assignment
- Your room assignment will be completed by mid-July.
- To see your room assignment, and to find your new roommate's name and contact information, follow the instructions above. If possible, contact your roommate and get to know them before move-in day.