Centennial Halls, commonly referred to as Halls, is a hub of activity, bordered by the Daniel L. Ritchie Center for Sports & Wellness (which includes the campus fitness center), and close to Sturm Hall and the light rail station. Your first year on campus in Halls will include floor trips to athletic events and great times with friends in the comfortable lounges. Students in Halls take full advantage of the cafeteria and lounge area, with its plush seating and large flat-screen TVs.
Centennial Halls (Halls)
Our Largest First-Year Residence Hall
Each room in Centennial Halls accommodates two or three students, with furniture and closet space for each. Large bathrooms are shared by each floor.
Features of Centennial Halls
- Front desk is staffed 24/7 for both service and security
- Combination refrigerator/freezer/microwave unit in every room
- Extra-long twin beds that can be separate or bunked
- All-you-care-to-eat dining area
- Convenience store
- First-floor television lounge with big-screen TV, pool table and other games
- Laundry room on main floor
- Carpeted rooms
- Bathrooms and other shared spaces are cleaned daily
- Computer lab and presentation classroom
- Local telephone service connection (you'll need to provide the phone)
- Cable television connection
- Home to the Excelling Leaders Institute, Honors floor and the Wellness and International Living and Learning Communities
- Closets measure 98" tall x 47 3/4" wide.
- Dressers measure 19"x30"x30" with drawers measuring 19"x30"x5 1/4".
- Desks measure 22 1/4"x 42 1/2" x 30" with three drawers measuring 15 1/2"x12 1/2"x5 1/4" and one drawer measuring 15 1/2"x20 3/4"x 2 1/4".