Centennial Towers, often known simply as Towers, is a pair of high-rises made up of suites assigned to first year students and some sophomores. Located on the north end of campus, Towers is close to the Richie Center athletic facilities, as well as Interstate 25 and the light rail station. Towers is the only residence hall open for first-year students during the winter break.
Shared by First-Year and Second-Year Students
Each 450-square-feet suite includes two 145-square-foot bedrooms and a shared bathroom and kitchen. Kitchens are equipped with a refrigerator and stove, as well as a kitchen table and chairs.
Images (Click to Enlarge)
Features of Centennial Towers
- The diagram above illustrates two possible room arrangements: on the left a single room with one set of furniture; on the right a double room with two sets of furniture and the beds bunked.
- High-speed internet connections in the bedrooms
- Front desk is staffed 24/7 for both service and security
- Air conditioning
- Extra-long twin beds that can be separate or bunked
- Bedrooms are carpeted
- A laundry room on the main floor of the building
- One storage room per suite
- Lounges on even-numbered floors
- First floor TV lounge, main lounge, computer lounge, and pool table
- Smoke-free facility
- Local telephone service connection (you will need to provide the phone)
- Cable television connection
- Home to the Creativity and Entrepreneurship living and learning communities