Housing Near DU's Campus
DU's Housing and Residential Education department does not provide off-campus housing, however we are happy to help connect you to resources for living off campus.
How to Find Off Campus Housing
DU Owned Property
To preview off campus housing options, please visit this link.
For more detailed property information or to schedule a tour, please contact Matt Ranani, Portfolio Manager, at 303-991-6488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Matt can provide information about single family home rentals and the following apartment communities that DU owns and operates:
- Carousel Apartments - 1905 S. York Street
- Lynn Marie Apartments - 1995 S. University Blvd
- University Apartments North - 1861 S University Blvd.
- University Apartments South - 1871 S University Blvd.
- York Street Lofts - 1945 S York Street
- Brittany Manor - 2345-61 S. York Street
- Florentine - 2363 S. York Street
- York Street Flats- 2367-89 S. York Street
Apartments Around DU - Click here to see a list of apartments around the DU area. Please note that Housing and Residential Education does not endorse any of these apartments; we offer this list just as a resource for students looking for off-campus housing.
How to Publicize Rental Properties
If you are a property owner and want to publicize properties you have for rent, you may drop off information at the Campus Life suite in Driscoll North (suite 200). We will keep the information you drop off in a basket in our office for any interested students to look through.
The Driscoll Student Center also has a bulletin board near the Information Desk on the ground floor of the north side of Driscoll for off-campus housing postings and information.