- Full Summer Quarter (June 12-August 18)
- First Half of Summer Quarter (June 12-July 14)
- Second Half of Summer Quarter (July 17-August 18)
- Students interested in staying the entire summer (June 12-August 18).
- Summer course registration or internship based on DU's campus, which will confirmed by our staff on May 10, 2017. If students are doing an internship at DU, documentation will be required from the person you are working with. This must be submitted by May 10th, 2017.
- Undergraduate student status and class standing.
- Students who lived in the Apartments during Spring 2017 or have an assignment in the Apartments for Fall 2017.
Non-DU affiliates may seek long term summer housing via Conference and Events Services
Rates PER PERSON
|Summit / Mesa / UPlace/ Ridgeline|
|Furnished 1 Bedroom||$3,104.00||$1,482.51|
Furnished 1 Bedroom (Double) (Summit)
|Furnished 2 Bedroom||$2,569.00||$1,226.99|
|Furnished Studio (Mesa)||$2,523.00||$1,205.01|
|Unfurnished 1 Bedroom||$2,745.00||$1,311.04|
|Unfurnished 2 Bedroom||$2,085.00||$995.82|
Spring to Summer Transitions
Students who currently have an "on-campus" housing assignment for spring 2017 and receive a summer housing assignment (For the full summer or first half of the summer) will be able to remain in their spring housing assignment after the buildings close on June 9th. You will be notified of your placement and move out process by May 15th, 2017. Students will need to be present on the assigned move-in/ out date and time and there will be no exceptions.
Summer to Fall Transitions
Students with assignments for Fall 2017 may choose to remain on campus and pay for a "Fall transition" rate from August 19th-September 5th (18 days). This rate will be determined based on the day they transition to their permanent space. For example, if they remain in their summer space for 10 days, and then transition to their residence halls space and remain there for 8 days until Fall quarter begins.