Housing and Residential Education is thrilled that you are interested in applying to be an RA for the 2014-2015 academic year. The application process is made up of three parts: an application, a workshop, and an interview. Please review the RA selection timeline below and be on the lookout for information to be posted on our website and around campus.
Click on the following link to complete the first step in the application process: tinyurl.com/DURA2014
While completing the application, you will sign up for a 2.5 hour workshop on either March 7th or March 8th. This workshop is a mandatory component of the RA hiring process. After you have completed your application, you will receive additional information via e-mail by Monday, March 3rd.
- Mon, Feb 3: RA application will be available online.
- Sun, Mar 2: RA application closes at 5:00pm.
- Fri, Mar 7 – Sat, Mar 8: RA Candidates must attend a 2.5 hour workshop during one of these days. Candidates will sign up for the workshop when filling out the application.
- Mon, Mar 24 – Fri, Mar 28: RA candidates will have a 30 minute interview with a Resident Director or Graduate Resident Director and a current RA.
- Fri, Apr 4: RA candidates will find out the status of their application.
- Wed, Apr 9: Position acceptance forms are due.