Once you decide to attend the University of Denver, your next step is to apply for a housing assignment. The deadline to apply for housing is May 1st.
To apply for housing, log into WebCentral. You should have received your user ID and password for MyWeb from the Office of Undergraduate Admission during the application process. If you haven't received your user ID and password, or you cannot remember them, please contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or (800) 525-9495.
To Apply For Housing
- Go to WebCentral
- Enter your username and password
- Click "Enter Secure Area"
- Click on the "Student & Financial Aid" tab
- Click on "Housing"
- Click on "Housing Application"
- You will then be able to fill out the application, and then send in your deposit.
Viewing Your Room and Roommate Assignments
To see your room assignment, and to find your new roommate's name and contact information, follow steps 1-5 above. At step number 6 select "Update Housing Preferences/Check Assignment."