Appointed employees who have satisfied the following criteria are eligible to officially retire from the University of Denver and are eligible for retiree benefits:
- Left employment voluntarily
- Reached the age of 55 years, AND
- Been employed continuously for 20 years
An overview of the benefits that DU extends to its retiree population.
- Campus Privileges Extended through the Retiree ID Card
- Retirement Funds after Separation from Service
- Retiree Tuition Waiver Summary
This center serves as a liaison between the University and its retiree community.
Contact Information - Benefits
Contact information for government agencies along with DU's retirement plan and insurance vendors.