The University of Denver recognizes that to fulfill its mission it requires a diverse group of highly qualified employees – educators, researchers, administrators and support staff. To ensure that the best possible candidate is identified for every open position the University supports a recruiting program that:
- Provides support to managers at every stage of the recruitment and hiring process.
- Supports a consistent, systematic hiring process to eliminate the possibility of discriminatory actions.
- Ensures that all applicable affirmative action and equal opportunity laws and practices are met.
- Utilizes tools that reach the broadest possible range of diverse candidates.
- Supports the University's retention efforts in the areas of compensation, benefits, training and development.
- Provides quality services, to hiring managers in a timely fashion to ensure the process is both effective and efficient.
- Requires appropriate due diligence in the review of candidate's background to ensure a workforce that is both highly qualified and a proper fit to the University's culture.