outreach and professional developments
Members of the Institute for the Development of Gifted Education will present on the following topics or will individualize professional developments to meet your needs. The list below is a sampling of topics that Institute personnel can present. If you are interested in hosting a seminar for an hour or a day, please contact IDGE at email@example.com or 303-871-2607.
- Integrated Curriculum
- Young Gifted Children (Preschool to 3rd grade)
- Social-Emotional Needs of Gifted Learners
- Instructional Strategies
- Characteristics of Giftedness
- Curriculum for Gifted Learners
- Gifted Adolescents
- Using Journaling in the Classroom
- Service Learning
- Custom Designed Professional Developments per District Request
Members of the Institute work in collaboration with school districts and schools to evaluate gifted programming. The process involves extensive surveys, data collection, an in-depth review, summary of the current state of the program and recommendations for improvement. If you are interested in program evaluation services, please contact IDGE at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-871-2607.