2015 Palmarium award winner - dr. julia link roberts
2013 Palmarium award
nner - dr. sylvia
IN THE PRESS:
- IDGE Names 2015 Palmarium Award Winner - Morgridge College of Education website
- Roberts Receives National Award for Impact on Gifted Education - WKU News
2013 Palmarium award recipient - Dr. Sylvia Rimm
Dr. Sylvia Rimm received her award and made the lunchtime address at the Institute's 2013 conference, "Engaging the Heart & Mind–Character Education for Gifted Learners."
The Palmarium Award is awarded to the individual most exemplifying the vision of the Institute for the Development of Gifted Education:
A future in which giftedness will be understood, embraced, and
systemically nurtured throughout the nation and the world.
Recipients demonstrate the Institute's vision through understanding of giftedness in the areas of:
- Practice by impacting graduate education, pre-service, and P-12 community
- Outreach through advocacy at a variety of levels (local, national, international)
- Publications informing teachers, children, parents, policy makers, and academia
- Research influencing theory, practice, and policy
The award will be presented at the Institute for the Development of Gifted Education's conference, Weaving Together Innovative Thinking and Design: The Future of Differentiation, on February 6, 2015. The recipient will also deliver the lunchtime keynote address.
palmarium award nominations
Nomination window is closed for 2015.