The social and political module represents a complex of interacting structures and processes. These include:
- The various social characteristics or life conditions of individuals
- Human values, beliefs, and orientations’
- Social and political structures, informal as well as formal
- Social and political processes, both domestic and international
Cultural foundations frame all of these components. And all of the components interact closely with human demographic and economic systems.
The socio-political elements of IFs are among the most dynamically evolving aspects of the overall modeling system. Much, but not everything in the above figure has been fully represented yet within IFs; the figure indicates direction of development and shows implemented elements in italics.
For more, please click on the links below.
- Life Conditions
- Physical Quality of Life
- Income Distribution
- Social Values and Cultural Evolution
- Social Organization and Change
- Stability/State Fragility
- Government Spending