The University of Denver offers a number of on-campus housing options for international students. The university has a two-year live-on policy which requires first-year and second-year undergraduate students to live on-campus.
Upperclassmen, graduate students and international scholars may be interested in living off-campus around DU or in the Denver metro area. When searching for housing, consider your living preferences and personal budget before committing to a particular housing option.
Questions to Ask
Every student or scholar's housing needs are different, but the following questions might help you determine what type of housing is appropriate for you:
- Do you want to live on or near campus?
- Do you want to live near restaurants and entertainment?
- Do you want to live near a public school or daycare center?
- Do you want a home with a yard or lawn?
- Do you want a home where you are allowed to have pets?
- Do you want to live alone or share a home with roommates?