Skip Navigation

Admission to the University of Denver

International Student & Scholar Services does not handle any applications for admission. Acceptance to an academic program at the University of Denver is handled through the appropriate admission office. A list of such offices is provided below for those international students who are interested in applying for admission to the University of Denver.

International applicants who will need to have an F-1 or J-1 "student" visa to come to the United States to study at the University of Denver are required by US immigration regulations to provide additional documentation. These extra documents are required to prepare the proper immigration document (I-20 or DS-2019) that will enable the student to apply for a visa and be admitted to the US as a student.. Typically, the request for additional documentation will come from the admission office as you are completing your application process.

Once the decision to admit a student has been made and the documents have been collected, the admissions office/department will notify ISSS. After the documents have been evaluated and found to comply with federal immigration regulations, ISSS will create a record in the U.S. government's Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). An I-20 or DS-2019 immigration document will then be printed and the academic department will arrange shipment of the student's immigration document to their home address.

Campus Admission Offices



Sturm College of Law

University College

English Language Center

Colorado Women's College