DU Club Sports and Greek Life Video Competition
Friday, April 10th from 4-7 PM in the Driscoll Ballroom
We are now accepting video competition submissions. Please click HERE .
Calling all DU Club Sports and Greek Chapters!
In previous years, CultureFest has missed out on club sport and Greek Life participation. Not anymore! Most DU organizations either perform—difficult for our club sports teams and Greek orgs—or host booths to promote their org and use the booth to fundraise by selling food or beverages. You are welcome to host a booth as well, but we’d specifically love to see you show off your culture through this video competition.
Use the video competition to participate in CultureFest and show off your culture. Show us what Club Sports and Greek Life socials, practices, events, and competitions look like. Our judges will be looking for:
- A variety of DU student faces
- Clear cultural element (introducing us to your club traditions—cheers, philanthropy events or annual events, showing us what foods are common to your sport, wearing your gear, playing your sport, etc.)
- Video length- keep it under 3 minutes
- DU Code of Conduct Appropriate Content (no alcohol, no drug messages, no hazing, and properly clothed participants, etc.)
This video could be as simple as a slideshow, if you want to provide explanations, add slides that explain the cultural elements seen in photos. Feel free to make your entry into promotional videos for recruiting, or slideshows for your end of the year celebrations.
All entries must:
- Complete the reservation survey HERE.
- Be properly named- 2015CF.ClubSportName or 2015CF.GreekHouseName
- Be uploaded to Youtube
- Shared by emailing the Youtube link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have signed and submitted a copy of this 2015 CultureFest Video Competition Guidelines form by April 6th, 2015
All videos will become property of the University of Denver CultureFest. By submitting your videos, you are giving DU permission to use your video in various displays and marketing activities, publications, and/or on the web for purpose of promoting CultureFest at DU. All videos must comply with the competition guidelines; if not, they are subject to removal.