True to its interdisciplinary mission, IRISE has pulled together a group of scholars from multiple disciplines to serve on its advisory board. These faculty bring distinct and valuable visions of research, teaching, and service that enhance and contribute to the study of (in)equality.
2014-2015 Advisory Board
- William Cross, Higher Education
- Rafael Fajardo, Emergent Digital Practices
- Patricia Greer, University College
- Michele Hanna, Graduate School of Social Work
- Lisa Martinez, Sociology and Criminology
- Salvador Mercado, Languages and Literatures
- Dean Saitta, Anthropology
- Maria Salazar, Curriculum & Instruction and Teacher Education
- Joyce Sterling, Law
- Sarah Pessin, Philosophy and Director of Center for Judaic Studies
- Nancy Wadsworth, Political Science
- Kate Willink, Communication Studies
For more information on the advisory board, please see their research profiles on the Affiliate Faculty Page.