Pioneer2Pioneer (P2P) is a student organization committed to creating opportunities for friendship between international and domestic students. Students are paired or grouped for one quarter and interact through monthly events and programs they can participate in together! Open to graduate and undergraduate students.
- an international student looking to make more American friends?
- a study-abroad returnee looking to continue engaging with cultural diversity here at home?
- a student interested in getting to know other students from around the world?
- someone looking for a like-minded community to be a part of?
- a student looking for ways to get more involved on campus?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, P2P is for you! P2P is restructuring in Fall 2015. Sign ups for Winter 2015 will be open January 4-14th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list!