The University of Denver hosts a number of student organizations that provide the opportunity to connect with other students from your home country or region. In addition, there are organizations dedicated to cultural groups and shared recreational interests. For more information about student groups on campus, visit the Student Life website.
If the contact information for your organization has changed, or if your organization is not listed below, please email our office.
- AIESEC | Email
- Asia-Pacific Affairs Forum | Email
- Asian Student Alliance | Email
- Bangladeshi Student Association | Email
- Bento Kai Japanese Speaking Club | Email
- Black Student Alliance | Email
- Chinese Students & Scholars Association | Email
- Club Italia | Email
- Committee on Connecting Cultures: U.S. and Asia I Email
- DU Francoscope | Email
- Hillel I Email
- International Student Division of Korbel | Email
- International Student Organization | Email
- Japanese Bunka Kai Culture & Language Club | Email
- Korean Student Association | Email
- Latin American Student Association of Korbel | Email
- Latino Student Alliance | Email
- Muslim Student Association | Email
Saudi Student Association | Email
- South Asian Student Association | Email
- Spanish Club | Email
- Taiwanese Student Association | Email
Thai Student Association | Email
Vietnamese Student Association | Email
International Student and Scholar Services may be able to help fund student group events that have an international or multi-cultural focus and are open to all DU Students. If your group would like to request funding, please complete the Event Funding Request form and return it to ISSS.
For information on student organizations and DU policies when planning and promoting events, please visit Pioneer Org Support Team (POST) webpage.