Document Request Form: F-1 and J-1 students use this form for the following:
- Certification for Social Security Number for on-campus employment
- Colorado Connection Letter for the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Travel signature on I-20 or DS-2019
- New I-20
- Economic Hardship Application
- Mailing or Pick-Up Authorization Form: F-1 and J-1 students use this form to arrange special delivery of a document or pick-up by another person.
UNDERGRADUATE & GRADUATE STUDENT FORMS
This section lists forms for F-1 and J-1 students such as less than full-time enrollment, extending program length, non-summer vacation term, or transferring institutions.
ELC STUDENT FORMS
This section provides forms for F-1 and J-1 students enrolled at the English Language Center (ELC) such as extending program length or transferring institutions.
EMPLOYMENT FORMS INCLUDING CPT & OPT
This section has forms related to student employment such as requesting CPT or OPT along with information for on-campus employers hiring DU international students.
SCHOLAR & EMPLOYER-SPONSORED FORMS
This webpage contains forms for J-1 scholars and other J-1 exchange visitor categories along with information related to employment-based visa categories such as H-1B and Canadian TN.
- Family Invitation Letter: F-1 and J-1 students can use this form in order to write an invitation letter to family and friends who wish to visit the U.S. and need to apply for a U.S. Visa. The second page includes a template for an invitation letter.