A number of Josef Korbel School graduates work in the private, public and nonprofit sectors in Washington, DC.
Serving the alumni of the Josef Korbel School of International Studies living in the Washington D.C. area.
What we do:
- Help D.C. area alumni stay connected
- Plan social and networking events
- Encourage alumni to share information on jobs, housing, events, and other topics
- Heather Beebe, MA International Security, 2011
- Laura Jagla, MA Global Finance, Trade and Economic Integration, 2014
- Teresa Manocchio, MA Global Finance, Trade and Economic Integration, 2011
- Megan McGormley, MA International Administration, 2009
Jan. 31: Ice Skating at Pentagon Row Ice Rink
Join your fellow DC based Korbel alumni on January 31st at Pentagon Row Ice Rink! Bring your families, significant others, and your ice skates if you've got 'em for some winter exercise and socializing.
- Saturday, January 31, 2015
- 7 p.m.
- Pentagon Row Ice Rink - http://www.pentagonrowskating.com/
- Admission is $9 for adults, $8 for children under 12, and $3 for skate rentals
Feb. 3: Chopp Talk, Washington, DC
The University of Denver’s new Chancellor, Rebecca S. Chopp, has packed her bag and is hitting the road to speak directly with alumni, parents and friends across the country. Meet and welcome her in Washington, DC. This event is open to everyone in the University of Denver Community.
- Tuesday, February 3, 2015
- 6 - 8 p.m.
- The Willard InterContinental Hotel | 1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
- Please register online