The success of our students, graduates and faculty is impressive, but the scale and pace of change in our world demand even more skilled professionals and scholars. To continue our strong legacy of training and preparing the next generation requires an investment in global leadership. We need your support.
Future of Korbel
campaign, the Josef Korbel School has a goal of raising
$40 million to support our three campaign priorities: People, Programs and Places. We are more than halfway to our goal of investing in:
Priority 1: People
- Scholarships - We need to increase scholarship and funding opportunities for our doctoral, international and master's students as well as undergraduates pursuing the international studies degree and global opportunities.
- We must continue to attract and retain the most talented and innovative faculty who will inspire and help shape the career trajectories of our students.
Priority 2: Programs
Centers, institutes and clinics
- The Korbel School is home to a number of research programs that add depth and breadth to the School's commitment to integrate teaching, research and practical problem-solving.
- Centers, institutes and clinics - The Korbel School is home to a number of research programs that add depth and breadth to the School's commitment to integrate teaching, research and practical problem-solving.
Priority 3: Places
- Anna and John J. Sie International Relations Complex - This new 46,000 square foot facility, set for completion in Spring 2016, will provide students the tools and technology they will use in their future careers as they tackle the challenges of our increasingly complex world.
Korbel students, graduates and faculty are putting their intellectual capital to work to solve global problems by improving the human condition, enhancing human security and advancing human prosperity. This is our moment—will you be a part of it?