The Josef Korbel School houses a variety of centers, institutes and clinics that add depth and breadth to the school's commitment to integrating teaching, research and practical problem solving. Students gain enriching research and internship opportunities through these centers, where they work alongside and network with world-renowned scholars, practitioners and experts.
- Center for China-U.S. Cooperation (give now)
- Center on Rights Development (give now)
- Center for Middle East Studies (give now)
- Center for the Study of Europe and the World
- Conflict Resolution Institute (give now)
- Crossley Center for Public Opinion Research
- Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures (give now)
- Human Trafficking Center (give now)
- Latin America Center (give now)
- Sié Chéou-Kang Center for International Security and Diplomacy (give now)
The following programs are also affiliated with the Josef Korbel School:
- The Global Access Pipeline (GAP) links pre-collegiate programs for underrepresented and at-risk students with college- and graduate-level programs that are then tied to key mid-career leadership programs. These, in turn, become part of special recruitment efforts at prominent senior level institutions from which leadership cadres and policy advice are drawn. Give now .
- The International Career Advancement Program (ICAP) fosters greater diversity among leadership positions in international public service, offering an annual seminar and career counseling for mid-career professionals from underrepresented groups. Give now .