Each year our MA degree programs enroll approximately 200 students from across the
globe. Since the school's founding in 1964, its graduates have become leaders in the
private, public and nonprofit sectors.
Graduate degree programs
- Global Finance, Trade and Economic Integration
- International Administration
- International Development
- International Human Rights
- International Security
- International Studies
- Peace Corps Fellows program
- Peace Corps Master's International program
In addition to pursuing our MA degree programs, students can incorporate one of the following graduate certificates:
Incorporating a certificate will not require additional credit hours as credits are double counted toward an MA degree and the certificate requirements.