As a leading school of international affairs and public policy, the Josef Korbel School of International Studies offers intellectually rigorous programs that prepare students for careers in the public, private and nonprofit sectors. If you're ready for the challenging and rewarding Josef Korbel School experience, we invite you to join our exceptional student body.
Korbel Fall Open House on October 13th
Join us for an informative and fun event getting to know the Josef Korbel School of International Studies at our Open House for Prospective MA and MPP Students.
- Tour the University of Denver
- Mingle with faculty, alumni, current students and other prospective students
- Learn more about our MPP and MA degree programs
Graduate Application Deadlines
Winter 2017 Enrollment (MA programs only)- Application deadline: November 1, 2016. Classes begin January 3, 2017
Fall 2017 Enrollment - Priority Application deadline: January 15, 2017. Classes begin September 11, 2017
- Download our graduate program viewbook (PDF)
- Ten great reasons to consider the Josef Korbel School (PDF)
- Request additional information
Office of Graduate Admissions
The Josef Korbel School's Office of Graduate Admissions is here to assist you in the admission process. If you have questions or would like to schedule a visit, please contact us at 303-871-2544 or email@example.com.
If you would like information about undergraduate admission, please visit University of Denver Undergraduate Admission.