As a graduate of the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, you know the positive impact your educational experience has had on your career path. We invite you to share your insights and experience with current students as they embark on their own professional journey.
Our office offers a variety of ways for you to get involved:
- Update your information so we can keep in touch.
- Join the Josef Korbel School alumni and current student group on LinkedIn.
- Post a job or internship on KorbelCareers and on the Josef Korbel School alumni and current student group on LinkedIn.
- Volunteer to speak to our students at an event in Denver, D.C., or New York.
- Participate in a recruiting event or request a resume book.
Through staying involved with the Josef Korbel School community you will provide valuable guidance to students as well as continue to grow your own professional network.
To find out how to get involved in these opportunities and more, contact our office at 303-871-4494 or email@example.com.
Career support for your continued success
Our office offers you support throughout your professional journey.
- Within the first year after you graduate our staff offers advising services to help ensure success in your job search. To schedule an in-person or phone appointment, please contact us at 303-871-4490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As an alumnus, you have lifelong access to KorbelCareers, our online career development site. You can use your student/alumni KorbelCareers account at any time to:
- Access a variety of job vacancy announcements, including entry-, mid- and senior-level positions.
- Stay informed about professional development events scheduled at the Josef Korbel School and RSVP for them.
- Access a wide variety of career resources in the Document Library.