As a graduate of the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, you know the value that your educational experience has had for your career path and its impact on your professional and personal life. We offer you the opportunity to invest in the future generation of Josef Korbel School graduates through sharing your insights and experience with current students as they embark on their own professional and personal journeys. These opportunities also extend your own professional network for continued success in your career.
Our office offers a variety of ways for you to get involved:
- Update your information so we can keep in touch.
- Join the Josef Korbel School alumni and current student group on LinkedIn.
- Post a join or internship on KorbelCareers or on the Josef Korbel School alumni and current student group on LinkedIn.
- Volunteer to speak to our students on campus or in D.C., New York or Boston by signing up on KorbelCareers.
- Participate in a recruiting event or request a resume book.
Career support for your continued success
Our office offers you support throughout your professional journey as well. As an alumnus, you have lifelong access to KorbelCareers, our online career development site.
You can use KorbelCareers at any time to:
Access a variety of job vacancy announcements, including entry, mid and senior level positions.
Stay informed about professional development events scheduled at the Josef Korbel School and RSVP for them.
Access a wide variety of career resources in the Document Library.
Our staff also offers advising services to recent alumni to help ensure success in your job search.
To schedule an in-person or phone appointment within the first year after you graduate, please contact us by calling 303.871.4490 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.